is one of the fastest growing careers in the nursing infrastructure today.
More and more per diem nurses are throwing in their perm positions to have
the flexibility and freedom of travel nurse jobs. And now, you too can experience
the endless possibilities with Nurses Pro new per-diem program.
How can you tell if you're choosing the right nursing agency for your per-diem nursing needs?
* Does the nurse agency have a high frequency of shifts?
* Is the staff friendly & knowledgeable?
* Are the pay rates for per diem nurses higher than a travel assignment?
* Do you have the option of choosing benefits?
* Is staff available to be reached in the early morning hours?
* Do you get paid weekly?
When you are looking for an agency that deals with per diem nurses, make sure you think about those questions.
Decide when you want to work and how many shifts per week you want to work with a per-diem nursing program. You can work weekdays only or a week-end shift when you feel like it. There's no pressure from us, we let you tell us how often you would like to work. Whether it's 1 or 2 days a week, it's all up to you! That's the benefit of becoming a traveling per-diem nurse.
So, are you still undecided If per-diem nursing is the best choice for you? Well, let's explore this exciting care a little bit more.
* Are you spontaneous?
* Do you enjoy working in new environments often?
* Do you have a full-time job?
* Do you often need extra money, but don't want to work part-time at Wal-Mart?
* Is it hard or impossible for you to work as a travel nurse?
* Would you like to earn at least 40% more than what you are making now?
If you answered yes to any one of the questions above, call us at 888-668-7735 or
Apply Now for our Per Diem contract nursing positions.